Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Creative Transfer Thought

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kchukalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok, I'm only thinking about this... and maybe someone will have an opinion about it...

    Do you think it would be cool to take a movie projector... run your film.. and video tape it on the wall.. ? would this look terrible as a transfer alternative.. or am I being too cheap? :-)

    Just thinking aloud & wondering if it's ever been done.

    Kirk :-)
    (the newbie)


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have done it 100 times and it works. The quality is quite poor, but still: it's free!
    I have made few music videos that way and they look fine. You get "more home movie style" transfer. But keep the image small (bright & sharp). I projected to A4 paper.
    Try it and you'll see that it works! (but dont compare it to RANK)

    MikkOo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •